Sacred Threads is an exhibition of quilts exploring the subject themes of
spirituality, joy, inspiration, peace/brotherhood, grief and healing. This
biennial exhibition was established to provide a safe venue for quilters who
see their work as a connection to the sacred and/or as an expression of
their spiritual journey.
in the Columbus, Ohio area, Sacred Threads is now in the Washington DC
Metro area. We hope many or the area’s fiber artists will enter the exhibit
this coming year. Sacred Threads 2011 will be in the Washington D.C. area from June 22, to
July 4, 2011.The call for entries will be open January 9 – March 9, 2011. For more
information, go to the Sacred Threads website at www.sacredthreadsquilts.com
- FIBER ARTS MAGAZINE: Lists of various calls for entry
- CAFE – The Art of Online Calls for Entry: Go to this site to check out various calls for entry: http://www.callforentry.org/festivals.php?apply=yes
- QUILTERS NEWSLETTER : Go to this site to check out various calls for entry: http://www.quiltersnewsletter.com/call_for_entries/index.html
- FIBER ARTS CALLS FOR ENTRY: Various calls/ongoing calls in fiber and other media.
- THE HIVE ARTS (an online arts source): Various calls for entry.
- FIBER ARTS CALENDARS: Various calls for entry.
- ARTISTS ONLINE BIZ: Various calls for entry.
- QUILTART CALENDAR: Various calls for entry.
- TIDE POOL PROJECT: For further information go to:
- BLURRED BOUNDARIES: For further information go to: