Common Threads 2017 Summer Art Center Show COMMON THREADS form and photo by April 15th.
Horizons for PIQF- TENTATIVELY August 19, subject to change to an earlier date once a juror is selected
Out of Town Quilt Submissions to submit your work if you do not live in the Grand Junction area.
–>The criteria for the Horizons show are the same as the previous Mancuso shows as follows:
- All pieces must be the ORIGINAL work of AQuA members. No quilt may be constructed using a commercial pattern. No commercial machine quilting patterns may be used.
- If the quilt was begun in a workshop, the workshop teacher’s name and technique must be credited on the back. A workshop teacher’s pattern is not acceptable, only the technique.
- No more than two (2) AQuA members may collaborate on the construction of a quilt, and both members must be listed on the entry form.
- Entries cannot be smaller than 96 inches minimum perimeter or larger than 252 inches maximum perimeter. Entries cannot exceed a maximum length of 72 inches. Entries cannot exceed a depth of 5” for shipping purpose.
- Diptychs and triptychs are acceptable providing their size, including space between the pieces, remains within the size restrictions.